Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of the following terms & conditions,
Kids Disco Party has been abbreviated to 'KDP'.
1. No deposit is needed, however an administration fee of £30.00 is required to cover initial costs and secure your selected time & date. The administration fee will be deducted from the total hire cost and is non-returnable.
2. The balance of the fee should be paid, either by cash, credit/debit card, PayPal or BACS.
3. A cancellation prior to the event will result in no fee payable, providing KDP has received the cancellation in writing and that it has been received no later than one calendar month prior to the event.
Cancellations less than one calendar month will result in a charge equal to 50% of the agreed fee.
Cancellations less than one week will result in a charge of the full agreed fee (some exemptions may apply).
4. The hirer is to ensure that there is access to the venue for an adequate amount of time, dependant on the venue, both before and after the event, to allow for the setting up and removing of the required equipment.
5. Any costs and losses resulting from damage to, repair of, or loss of items belonging to KDP by person or persons attending the function, will be payable by the hirer. A rough estimate of any costs will be given by a member of the KDP team at the event, and a full estimate for the costs will be sent out within 14 days, followed by an invoice once all costs have been finalised.
6. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there are adequate power points in the venue (2 x standard 240 volt 13 amp sockets). If there are insufficient power points, KDP reserve the right to reduce the amount and power of the equipment, or if totally unsuitable, cancel the event. In this case no refund will be offered. (If the event is outdoors, then the provision of power will be by separate arrangement).
7. Should the management of the venue deem that the event is to finish earlier, than the agreed time between KDP and the hirer, then the event will finish at the time deemed by the management, and as this is out of KDP's control, no refund will be given.
8. Any member of the KDP team reserves the right stop the event at any point if they feel that their safety, the safety of the equipment, or the safety of any person(s) attending the event, is in danger. If any member of the KDP team are abused either physically or verbally by any person attending, the event will be stopped and no refunds will be given.
In the highly unlikely event of equipment failure, totally due to circumstances beyond the control of the hirer or the venue, then a refund will be offered reflecting the time the event was due to finish.
9. Please Note that we are unable to perform at house parties or private residences.
10. If at the agreement of the hirer, the venue management and KDP, the event is to go on longer than the agreed finishing time, then an additional charge will apply.
11. Photographs and videos of the event may be taken by KDP for use in promotional material, and on this website. Children under sixteen years will not be photographed. If there is any other person that the hirer should wish not to be photographed or recorded, please inform us at the start of the event. Any pictures or videos taken during the evening will remain copyright of KDP.
12. If the hirer is to promote or advertise the event via any media, please contact us if you wish to use KDP in the promotional or advertising material.
13. KDP may place on this website the name(s) of, and link(s) to websites of, the hirer and/or organisation(s) that are involved with the event. It is the hirer's responsibility to inform any such organisations that link(s) to their website(s) may be used. If the hirer or any other organisation wishes for their name/website links not to be used, please inform us.
14. Should you book other entertainment such as a singer or band to work with KDP please make sure there is enough space available. We require a minimum area of 2.5m deep by 3m wide for a standard disco.
15. The person hiring MUST be over the age of 18 years. For persons under 18 years of age wishing to hire KDP, a person over the age of 18 years MUST sign as hirer, and that person is therefore responsible for adhering to the terms and conditions of the contract.
16. All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment licenses. KDP is not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
17. KDP operates at all times with public liability insurance cover. This cover provides protection for both us and your guests. Our cover is only applicable to accidents or occurrences directly involving equipment or actions that form part of KDP (Entertainment Power). At no time will our insurance cover any accidents caused by the negligence of the venue, your guests or any other party or service provided at your venue.
18. Haze and bubble machines are available at no extra cost but it is down to the hirer to ensure that the venue permits the use of them. KDP will not be liable for any fines and/or additional charges for the use of these machines.
19. By engaging our services, through whatever means, constitutes acceptance of the above terms & conditions.
We follow all government instructions set out for COVID-19 regulations and social distancing. Please check the guidelines of your chosen venue and we will adhere to any procedure they have in place. If new regulations are enforced by the government which means your party cannot go ahead, you will be able to reschedule your booking with us again at any time in the future for the same price that you have been quoted and you will not have to pay another administration fee.